Thursday, November 14, 2013
Response to WHAS -- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
While looking through my classmate's blogs, I discovered Chris' blog, and I found it very enjoyable. One of my favorite of his pieces was his report on WHAS, the news station he chose for our project. Since I chose the Courier Journal, I had almost no idea what the shows were like, so his post was very informative. In his story, he commented about the goods and bads of WHAS, including... The David Camm Trial. (I feel like I should put that in all caps in a sinister font, but I won't. You're welcome.) Out of all of the news stations, WHAS showed "stories" about the David Camm trial all throughout the 4 weeks we watched the shows, including a show DEDICATED to the trial! However, not all of it was bad, such as the balance between the depth and amount of stories shown. Anyways, you should definitely check out Chris' blog over at http://batmanisgreat55.blogspot.com/2013/11/whas-good-bad-and-ugly.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment